Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Marine Mud Run!


This was last minute for Rich to be in this run.  It was a 4.5 mile obstacle course at Fort Gordon.  The boys had a blast watching him!  I about killed myself trying to take pictures.  My mom comes tomorrow and I am being induced on Thursday.  2 more days to go!!
FUN in the MUD!  That is Rich's head popping up!

The boys are dressed in their swimsuits ready to swim in the mud!  j/k
Our pool opened that day and the kids were so excited to go straight there.

6 comments:

Cyndy Parkinson said...

I need to be packing, but couldn't resist looking at your blog. Wish I was there last weekend to watch that fun in the mud. . See you tomorrow!!!

Unknown said...

kelly i'm so excited for you!!! i can't believe you are about to have your fourth!! you are such a champ! i hope everything goes well in delivery! we love you!

The Laytons said...

Good Luck tomorrow! We'll be thinking about you and your new little guy!

The kids loved looking at these pictures of Rich! That looks like a lot of fun!

hayley said...

Are you ready for one more boy!!!! I will be checking for pictures:) Good luck, you are going to rock it, I don't know how that tiny little body of yours does so well with childbirth!!

Danette said...

That is just plain nuts. Rich is die hard and I love it. I wish I could run and have that athleticism. Oh well.
I too can't wait to see pics of the new addition. It is going to be great and your family is going to be even more adorable.
Post pics soon!

Parkinson Family said...

looks like fun!! good luck with the baby! how exciting!