Saturday, February 21, 2009

Another Florida Trip!!

Well, I guess it takes me a good month to post a vacation with how picture crazy I am.  This time, we went with some of my family back in January the week of Jay's birthday.  We hit Disney for 2 days and Universal for 3.  We were sad that Rich couldn't go, but it was fun spending time with my mom, sisters, and cousins!!  Thanks Becky Kimball for teaching me how to make my pictures big!!
Photobucket
The Animal Kingdom
Photobucket
My attempt to get a picture with all my boys.  It is normally quite the challenge!

The firework show at Magic Kingdom!

Our fun at Universal Studios . . .
Photobucket
Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Me & Jay . . . Jay loved every ride possible . . . the scary ones and the wet rides!
Jay, Karli & Jack Wheatley


After the Parks . . .

The pictures say it all.  We had a blast!

7 comments:

Cyndy Parkinson said...

It was a FUN time that is for sure. I'm glad I had you along, not only to enjoy you and your kids, but so you can scrapbook the memories for me. Love ya Kelly!!

The Laytons said...

Wow! Looks like you had a blast! They are all great pictures! We miss you guys so much!

hayley said...

No kidding! You guys sure do know how to have fun:) I am curious to see how adventurous my boys are at a six flags. I LOVE rollercoasters

Granum Family said...

I love all of these pictures! So fun that you could go with your mom and sisters!

Bonnie said...

How fun! I have got to do that sometime!

Parkinson Family said...

looks like everyone had a great time! great pics!

Fisher Family said...

That looks like sooooo much fun!